Lewis Clarke

Updating tag...

Lewis Clarke
· Age: 20
· Gender: Male
· Astrological Sign: Libra
· Zodiac Year: Dragon ( no wonder you are in a dragon size. lol)
· Study: Student at Bournemouth Uni
· Industry: Communications or Media
· City:Bournemouth
· Hometown: Tiverton
· Country: United Kingdom
· Occupation: BAMMJ - BA Hons; Multimedia Jour...
· Interests and Hobbies: I'm currently thinking it's sad that ITV no longer have studios in Plymouth and that a lot of well known faces (such as Richard Bath and Alexis Bowater) are no longer on our screens - at least Fred Dineage still is.

Blog: http://lewsnews2004.blogspot.com
Video collection: http://www.youtube.com/user/lewsnews2004

A little more about him:

Lewis Clarke (born 28 September 1988 in Tiverton) is an undergraduate at Bournemouth University studying Multi Media Journalism (BAMMJ).

Clarke was educated in his hometown at Combe Mead (now Wilcombe) Primary School, and then went onto Tiverton High School. He then continued to do A-Levels at Taunton's, Richard Huish College and then a journalism degree at Bournemouth University.

He began his media 'career' in 2003 when he delivered the free weekly paper - The Mid Devon Star. In 2008 he did a work placement with the Mid Devon Gazette and worked there during the summer as both a reporter and a video journalist.


What do I think about him?
He is really a friendly British as my other mate, Daniel. I did learn a lot from him, especially culture in UK as my target is to study there. Besides that, I learnt his accent.
And he loves to fight with his sister… Now my imagination about UK is clearer. I believe my friends will be shocked when being there!
Updating tag...

I’m glad to be a friend of ur and to others I will put your detail here soon. And Majdi, (my best friend in Malaysia) stop making rumours!



His video:


6 Responses
  1. SYAMIL NAZMI Says:

    good to have a pen friend


  2. syafiqq1991 Says:

    Ye la tu Bai... Yang hang pergi British Council lagi aku jelous... Kala ada MSN leh aku share dengan ko.. :P


  3. MAJDI Says:

    True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.


  4. syafiqq1991 Says:

    Majdi.. U make me cry again.. :(


  5. Lewis Clarke Says:

    I'd like to point out that the pictures used are ancient :P


  6. syafiqq1991 Says:

    It's ok.. you havn't send me the latest pic except the one in ur house with all the stuff falling down from the sky... lol