It is never in my cloudy thoughts to acquire a scholarship from Petronas because I did not get any call from them as some of my friends got a call (though I believe and confident can get it). They asked me, a few times, either I got any call from Petronas or not. I did not get any call, so, of course I did not get the scholarship. (What a bloody and creepy question!!) Then, they, Arif and Hissam, forced me to check the result in the midst of the mysterious night. I was reluctant to do it, so, I asked Arif to checkit out. Alhamdulillah, I GOT IT!
Name: Ahmad Afandi Bin Suhaimi
Nevertheless, I want go to UK but not US. Now, my parents force me to take this scholarship and ignore the other scholarship (but I do not get the result yet. . lol) Oh Gosh!!!! What should I do?
There are a few reasons why I want to go to UK.
1. I love engineering. (really??)
2. It’s my dream to be there. (yeah! This is a fact!)
3. I love British accent. (Harry Potheaaad... LOL)
4. I have a lot of acquaintances there.
5. I am doing my preparation myself to be there by learning their culture and accent ect.. (but I’m doing TOEFL. Lol..)
6. And I have promised to Arthur (my comrade from French) to meet in UK since he is doing his A-level to study abroad, England.
But what can I gain if taking the scholarship to US
1. One of the best educations in the world.
2. Working with Petronas is such a golden opportunity. (the salary is *****)
3. Money currency. Dollar US is not as expensive as Pound Sterling. (My dad wanna me buy a mercedes car there. I can drive to lecture too.. lol)
4. Firdaus Izraee will be there soon.
5. I got friends there but not as many in UK. (From all walks of life)
~But I luv British accent rather than US accent, though both are cool ~
So guys, what should I do? Emmmm… HELP me m8!!!
p/s * S'il vous plaît, aidez-moi! Mes parents veulent que je me rende des US!