Thank You Mates

thank you Pictures, Images and PhotosAt last, all of my interviews were over and I did pretty great. And Thank you mates as you all did lend me a hand, although you will say 'I had never done it'. As a person who experienced it, I could see the changes that you brought into my life. Through our chats, I now can think in English better. The funniest one was I dreamt a few times in English, the subtitles was Malay Language but I never read it..lol... I never experience it before. And of course I gained a lot of things when making live conversation with you, besides learning new accent as well.

Now, I just have to wait for the result, Mara and Petronas scholarship. Actually I got some offers, more than 6 offers i guess, but i decline them all. Pray that I can pursue my study in UK.
4 Responses
  1. hayyanAFFIQ Says:

    6 offer? bnyak uh.. dpt offer apa?

    *hehe.. sorry, comment dlm bm.. (bahasa jiwa bangsa!)


  2. syafiqq1991 Says:

    quite alot... huhu..lol



  3. syafiqq1991 Says:

    Ty... Just stopped to a chance.