Sri KDU!! Here We Come!!


Sri KDU School! Wait for us this 20 June 2009!! We are going to attack you!!! hahaha.. We? Yea, we are the lucky Petronas Scholars, 12 all of us.

And guys, I m really sorry for didn't appear online lately as I just have returned home from my village and my laptop 'charger' was broken down. Anyway, I got an opportunity to write something about my next step in education arena in Sri KDU School since I m one of the last one who pursues study. I m going to do International Baccalaureate Diploma.

Sekolah Sri KDU® or Sri KDU School is a premier private co-educational Smart School offering the Malaysian Curriculum at Primary and Secondary levels. Above of all, it is also an IB World School offering the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. Since its inception in 2003, its enrolment has grown from 528 students to more than 2400 students in 2008. What a number of pupils!!

About the Petronas Scholars, they are 12 people I think. I have got their e-mails. Where did I get those? SECRET!!

What a pleasent suprise!!! I met with three of these students before our schooling days. Once again, Alhamdulillah and thanks to the latest tecnology which has draged me to the borderless world. There are J...(forgot her name), Azlan (a handsome guy) and Izzudin (ex-Asis student). We had a long talk yesterday till late in the morning. However it is, I can't wait to meet them and the most important thing to pursue my study that I have waited all this long!
Cest La Vie
My new met friend, Azlan

Nevertheless, I have to bear in my mind that I will face culture shock here. I did my research about students here and I think the images of the social norm here is in ur mind now. So, I have to prepare my mind.


6 Responses
  1. mufazai Says:

    wow, u're lucky.
    dah la private, but sume org kaye2 lah.
    hehe ;)
    im goin to take IB too, but only at
    Kolej Mara Banting & one of my friend
    goin to Sri KDU for IB Programme sponsor from his father, hehe ;)


  2. syamilnazmi Says:

    goodluck there, may allah bless you.


  3. I believe you'll pass the IB...
    haruslah with flying colours beb...
    insyaAllah...
    gudluck n all da best k...
    doakan aku jugak...
    takut...


  4. r u joking???

    going to IB in Sri KeDU??

    Siyesly??? please dont tell me this is a real???hahahaha


  5. al-bagani Says:

    slamat blajo kt KDU...hehehe

    pi la US cpt2.hehehe


  6. syafiqq1991 Says:

    to F a r i z z a i d I:
    Lucky? thnx.. but since its a private school... taraf hidup maybe tinggi.. aku ni jenis boros.. doakan aku berjaya..

    to Syamil:
    ~~~~macam tak de~~~
    ~~ bende lain ko~~
    ~ nak ckap kat aku~

    to amir:
    thnx AMir.. u make me cry again.. :'(

    I pray for u too..

    to Ibnu:
    not kidding dude.. dont forget red carpet ok.. see u at prom night k... hehehe

    to Ruh:
    macam tak suke aku kat malaysia je..
    its ok..