Not Assiduous?

Hmmmph…. It has been few days that I am out of mood to wake up early to go to school. I really don’t know why. That’s one problem, and the other is I am no more able to stay up night until 11 pm! When the clock strikes at 10, definitely, my eyes are already heavy. I, then, sleep, hopefully that I can wake up early in the morning to study; I do wake up but 10 minutes after struggling to open my eyes to read few lines, for sure, I turn blank – falling asleep! I am not assiduous anymore! The spirit that I have start to abetting! Ooo friends! Give me support to ameliorate my enthusiasm! May be I just miss our happy days in KISAS.

2 Responses
  1. al-bagani Says:

    chill..
    that good time will never fade...
    but as times goes by..we have to move further..never let that to interrupt our ambition..chaiyok2


  2. syafiqq1991 Says:

    THnx man.. I apprciate it a lot. But, I always think that we will never meet again after this. We have dispersed in our ways, moving apart from each other. Maybe i just cannto accept this fact yet. It is nice if we can meet again as b4. :(