Now I May Begin Again

I think, as if, it has been years not updating my blog. Maybe I was too busy or maybe I was too lazy. Guys, my exam for this sem is just around the corner, but I am not ready yet, which I think you should lend me any automatic machine guns or at least bow and arrows or otherwise I need to use the conventional way, magical dice. For the subjective questions I will leave the answers blank, at least my lecturers are happy as they don’t have to crack their heads to figure out what I write and less mundane works they will shoulder.

Anyway guys, besides being piled with assignments (IA’s, TOK, EE), SAT exam, and the gratuitous tasks, however I promise to myself to prepare for the exam. And to all my fellow comrades I wish you the best of luck.

And I will try all my best to upload my blog again with galvanizing materials :)


2 Responses
  1. cann Says:

    i think you can breeze through it la fendi..come on...


  2. afandi Says:

    Tq. As long as the breeze is not contaminated. But can choose to 'screen' the breeze.